Who we are
Our website address is ipapure.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
- To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features;
- To store your running-history;
- To provide helpdesk and support services;
- To customize the App which is available to you;
- To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms;
- To moderate any chat messages;
- To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
- To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something;
- To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook;
- To personalize your experience;
- To send you to push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
- To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you;
- To prevent fraud and crime;
- To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google;
- Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps, etc.);
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other device utilized to access iphone.apkpure.com to ensure that iphone.apkpure.com is optimized for those devices.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Contacting the Site